Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to the grind

Wei l got the call on Sunday around 830 that I needed to be at the rig by 7 am Monday. So now I'm over here near Mansfield, Louisiana luckily it looks like I'll only be here for about a week to 10 days and then I'll either get to go back home or go to another rig. Hopefully home. We've just been waiting around while they've been doing work on the rig. So its been nice just relaxing but I wish I could have been at home for another day before coming out. Now I just want us to get started so I can get closer to being home again.
It was nice being at home and getting to see Lynsy and family. The time went way too quick and I have a feeling that's how it will always be. Time to get back to my busy schedule of watching TV and waiting for them to need us to start work. At least I'm getting paid to be here and watch TV.
Miss everyone and hopefully we can all get together the next time I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment