Sunday, August 8, 2010

New rig near Jasper

Apparently it's going to let me blog now. Before I couldn't get to the blog post section but I can now. So I was in Coushatta, Louisiana for about 10 days and then got the call yesterday that I'll be moving to a rig near Jasper, Texas and so that's where I am now. I will start holding the night tower which will be from 6 pm to 6 am or somewhere around those hours. If I stay at this rig til the well is complete I'll end up being here til probably the middle or end of September. That's bad because I would have been gone for almost 2 months. But it's also good because it will help me reach promotion sooner. Just got word that its time for work. I'll update later on my tower. I miss everyone and that will be the hardest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment