Saturday, August 21, 2010

recent happenings and some pictures

H


Oh well with the new update on the phone it allows me to upload pictures now so I'm going to post some. These are from when I was in coushatta and went to natchitoches. Well it put them in above this post and its a pain to try and cut and paste. So one of the pictures is of a tree that I really liked in natchitoches and another is of a building along I thinking its front street there which is right along the river in the middle of town. The picture of the water is from the restaurant the me and Lynsy ate at when she came up there. The picture with my feet on the desk is how I spend most of my 12 shift kicked back and reading a book. About every 2 hrs I have about 15 minutes of work to do. I'm going to try and get some video uploaded later. But I'm not supposed to take pictures at the rig. But I can be sneaky about it.
That's about all I have for now. I'll get some more pictures and maybe a video uploaded later if things are interesting. I miss everyone and wish I could be there for the birthdays. I'm curious who I'll get for Xmas too. Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment